Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sony Internet TV with Google TV Review Part 2

Sony Internet TV with Google TV Review Part 2 Tube. Duration : 9.58 Mins.


This is part 2 of a 20 minute review. This part is linked as a reponse to part 1. Part 1 includes: - still shots of device and remote - regular device startup - quick device startup - device shut down - overview of main navigation - web page navigation - Hulu blockade - Netflix app Part 2 includes: - Pandora app - quick search using the magnifying glass button - quick search for video - quick search for music - YouTube leanback - play a DVD - play video and music on USB flash drive Note: I do not have cable TV, satellite (eg, Dish network), or a DVR. I only use Google TV for online content, physical discs, and local media files. I made this review about 24 hours after receiving the Google TV set top box. The Sony model number is NSZ-GT1. The review is long (20 mins) because I go through each of the operations that were important to me. I shot video of my TV while using the Sony Internet TV. There are also a few still shots of the device and remote. Hopefully this overview will help you make a purchase decision. I complete love this Sony device and the Google TV application / OS. I paid for the device with my own money. The reason I leaned toward the Sony (9) rather than the Logitech Revue (9) is for a couple reasons: (a) I don't have a blu-ray player, so for 0 I get a blu-ray player, (b) I wanted a small remote, not a keyboard (the Logitech comes with a small keyboard, and you pay 9 for a small remote), (c) I've had great past experiences with Sony products ...

Tags: review, google tv, sony internet tv, leanback, nsz-gt1, television, set-top box, set top box, greatdaimyo

No comments:

Post a Comment