Saturday, December 24, 2011

HDPVR CAPTURE Tutorial: Capture & Edit Workflow

HDPVR CAPTURE Tutorial: Capture & Edit Workflow Tube. Duration : 9.92 Mins.


In this video, I cover my workflow when using the HDPVR CAPTURE program with the Hauppauge HD PVR. The program has a 2 minute capture demo, and it's .95 to buy it. There are two known applications that work with the HD PVR under Mac OSX. EyeTV 3.1 & HDPVRCAPTURE. Links are below. Note: The HDPVRCAPTURE application was written by one of the hardware devs that created the HD PVR that works for Hauppauge. EyeTV 3.1 www.elgato.com HD PVR CAPTURE: www.steventoth.net My Website: TechnicallyCre8tive.com My Twitter twitter.com My Facebook: www.facebook.com

Tags: dizzydoug, dizzydougtv, hauppauge, hdpvr, hdpvrcapture, workflow, imovie, mac, macbook pro, capture game play, xbox 360, Dizzy, Doug, TV

No comments:

Post a Comment